Talking Complex Order Books, Auctions and Market Makers with Nasdaq
- Updates from the launch of the new PHLX trading floor
- Attracting more complex orders
- Will this spark a new floor revolution?
- How many exchanges are too many exchanges?
- The growing importance of complex order books
- Integrating the six exchanges together
- The trend towards passive investments
- Growing the pie
- Attracting new market participants
- Outreach efforts, especially with regard to education
- The concentration of liquidity in just a few names
- Leveraging the interest in ETFs into interest in ETF options
- The debate on auctions
- What can the industry do to safeguard market makers